The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lion and The Lamb

Twilight Saga Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules! Follow Them!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caitlyn
Admin

The Rules! Follow Them! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules! Follow Them!   The Rules! Follow Them! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

(( registration ))

• when signing up, please be sure to use the following format:
    ROSALIE LILLIAN HALE
  • if you are making an original character, make sure to check the canon list before choosing your last name. unless, of course, you have checked with an admin to see if you may create a relative and/or twin of a certain canon character.
  • if you wish to make a canon character, reserve it, don’t sit around and wait until you’re done with your application. Because this site is on a first come, first serve basis.
  • no posting anything until your application has been accepted (unless you’re posting a reserve form for a canon character). Simple as that.
  • this site has a limit on how many characters one person can have. And that number is four. They must be separate accounts and one of those characters must be male.
  • if you would like more than four characters, you must consult an admin about it. If they decide that you are responsible enough, then they may let you take on five or more characters.
  • this site is rate mature due to the graphic contents. don't like this, then just go about your business. don't make unnecessary comments about it.

((chatterbox ))

• first and foremost, i will not tolerate any spamming of the c-box. it is there simply for communication purposes. i can and will take it off if need be, but i hope it never comes to that.
  • be nice to other members. i know that some of your charries might be like sworn enemies or something, but that doesn't mean you are. so be mature and keep the rp fights to the threads.
  • absolutely no advertising. if i see any advertising (unless you've linked a website to your name in the c-box) i will give you a warning. it if continues, i will not hold off on suspending your account for three days. it's just not to be done, all advertising should be in the forum specified for such.
  • you may welcome guests to the site, but don't scare the living day lights out of them. just give a kind greeting, if they reply go ahead and chat. if not, don't pester them. it'll turn them away from the site.
  • guests, you are more than welcome to use our c-box. but do not spam it, don't advertise in it and please, don't bash the site or our members. we take pride in being part of this site and we hope you will too. if not, then like i said in the first set of rules, just go about your business.
  • any guests i see bashing the site or our members will be IP banned. yea, i'm the admin, i can do that.

(( roleplaying))

• this is a pretty obvious thing, but i've seen some pretty strange stuff. when roleplaying, only post in third person limited to your character. what does this mean? it means you should type this... "shawn ran across the building, trying her best to get away from the man chasing her." not this... "i ran across the building, trying my hardest to outrun the man behind me."
  • absolutely no god modding. don't know what that is? look it up. it sickens me to see this and i will not tolerate it. if i do happen to see it anywhere (because i am the main admin, i look at everything) your account will be suspended for three days. if it continues, i will not hesistate to IP ban your account.
  • this site does have a word count. i know, the horrid word count. well i promise it's not that hard to follow. the minimum word limit is 250 words. our admins can bust out at least 375 uninspired. so i think it's fair that the word count by 250 words. though we'd love to see more. (hint hint)
  • as stated before, this is a rated 'mature' site. there will be sex, drugs, alcohol and violence. if your thread contains any of that, i request that you put a warning in the topic title so that wary viewers don't stumble upon it. wouldn't want someone getting sick on their pc.
  • when starting a topic, anywhere on the site, make sure the title is in all caps. just makes everything look prettier. we admins can go back in a edit it sure, and so can you, but really, who wants to do that? we don't and we're pretty sure you don't either. so just get it right the first time (the code words are i'm a happy turtle).

(( graphics))

• first off, do not steal any graphics from any artist. if i happen to find a complaint somewhere that this has happened, i will confront you about it. if you simply forgot that's okay, but if you did it knowing what you were doing, i will suspend your account for one day.
  • all icons should be 150x200, no bigger, no less. that way everything will be unison, and in my opinion, 150x200 looks better than the standard 100x100 icon anyway.
  • any and all signatures can be no bigger than 500x300. thus meaning, the width of your signature can not exceed 500 pixels. and the height of your signature may not exceed 300 pixels. anywhere within that range however if perfectly fine.
  • if you are not capable of making graphics, feel free to head over to CAUTION OF THE WIND and request some. they make amazing graphics over there. <3

(( thank you for reading, your admins))
Back to top Go down
https://lionandlamb.board-directory.net

The Rules! Follow Them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Before Starting :: Rules & News-
Jump to: